Friday, April 30, 2010

APRIL 30, 2010 POEM A DAY CHALLENGE ( THE ENDING)

For today's prompt, write a letting go poem. The poem could be about letting go of a relationship; it could be about letting go of anger; it could be about letting go of a tree branch; or it could even be about, yes, letting go of this April challenge. There are so many things we can let go.

The Ending

always and forever is the time
which I am in your heart
no matter where
no matter when
I am forever your girl
when I am touched by you
my heart quakes
my skin quivers
my soul is consumed with a loving feeling.
my time is not yet right
my love is not here
I am awaiting the ending
so my beginning can come
to share the feelings I posses
the warmth I have to give
and it belongs to you
for I am and will always be
forever your girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment