Tuesday, April 20, 2010

APRIL 20, 2010 POEM A DAY CHALLENGE (TO REMEMBER / SHOULD I GET IN)

2010-4-20

To Remember

For a all the lost dream's
For all the begotten's
Could be's
Should be's
Would be's
And what if's
Are always within the wind's
Echo of the past
The begotten's
Never to be forgotten
Always to be remembered
For all the lost dream's
For all the begotten's
Could be's
Should be's
Would be's
And what if's
Of life
Is only for you to remember

___________________________________


Should I Get In?


If you stopped
And I got in
Could we travel?
Never to look
Back again?
To leave this
Life, which we
Have now been
Stuck in?
Could you close
This chapter?
To begin another?
Leave and not
Ever look back?
Never say it
Was I who
Took you away!
From the familiar
Comfort zone
We built together!
Would you love
Me, as I do you?
Is now, never
To be true?
If you stopped
Should I get in?

No comments:

Post a Comment