Sunday, April 18, 2010

APRIL 13, 2010 POEM A DAY (HARBOR OF LOVE & LONELY SONG SUNG) "TWO FOR TUESDAY"

NOTE DAY 10 11 12 15 IS ON DAY 17

2010-04-13

http://blog.writersdigest.com/poeticasides


Two for Tuesday time!
Here are today's two prompts:
1. Write a love poem.
2. Write an anti-love poem.

Harbor of Love

I leave the black wrought iron gate ajar
My signal to you, if you ride by
To bring the sweetness of your love
Into the warmth of my awaiting heart
In the silence of early morn,
You come to me
Bring raw passion,
The longing desire
The fire in lust
Of our eternal love
We embrace, as if years
Have passed since our last encounter
Yet it may be only hours last we touched
Our lovemaking begins slowly, gently
Each counter acting the other's motions
Our animal needs enhancing and intensifying
As our motions quicken
Clawing and biting each other, with unquenchable desires
We collide and expel against one another
You cause me to forget to breathe
As I drown in our love
You spread my arms cross like
Pinning me down, as your rhythm is a constant flow
Making the world stop
We roll, you hold my breasts, then glide to my hips
Always keeping our movements synchronized,
Exactly hitting my internal itch
You pull at my hair as I reach one of many climaxes
Moving together with groans, heavy breathing and sweet sweat
We conclude in a furry of our shared climax
And tumble against the bed
Intertwined, satisfied, content
We dose off within the harbor of each other's arms
Knowing the outside world cannot touch us.

2010-04-13

Lonely Song, Sung

There is a lonely song
Written from deep within my soul
Where love ceases to exist
And sorrow is my only friend
Yet within this lonely song
I sing…
Of a perfect love
One to take the sorrow away
Yet as this love replaced my sorrow
It gave instead such fear
Only I am not singing of the future
I know it is only my past
Of a love for a man
Who must take control
Through fear and pain…
The love which I sing
Is now and forever lost
Which brought nothing
More than an induced nightmare
I sing my song
Of a sorrow which I befriend
So many years before
Now the love I thought is shown
Is another of fear and pain…?
Is this song of sorrow for myself,
Wanting always to be love?
Or is it the cruel world,
I am forced to live in?
All I can do is sing of sorrow,
Of a love I will not find
For each love I believe in
Only causes fear and pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment